About the job
VitalityMD, Integrative Lifestyle Center is expanding.
Join Toronto’s first fully integrative lifestyle center, offering conventional and functional Medicine along with holistic health services to optimize your health. Based in Midtown Toronto, with on-site spa and event space, we are looking for excellent people to grow with us in the following opportunity….
Cosmetic Nurse or Physician Injector
Looking for an experienced Nurse or Physician Injector to become part of the VitalityMD team. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about what they do and ideally already have a following. They are professional, have at least 2-3 years experience under their belt, and have done appropriate training in advanced levels Botox and filler courses. Safety and beautiful aesthetics is of the utmost importance. We are able to provide a Medical Director if you don’t have one.
If you’re ready to find your home base in Toronto, apply today! Click Here to Email Operations
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Registration and good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Successfully completed advanced cosmetic injection course
- 3+ years of experience with administering injectables & filler treatments
- Passion for the beauty industry and exceptional patient & customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to communicate orally with patients, management and other co-workers is crucial
- Has a portfolio of their previous work
- Is an active member of Social Media
- Reference letter from previous jobs an asset
Registered Practical Nurse
Position: Registered Practical Nurse (Recent Grads welcome!)
Status: Permanent Part time with possibility to become Permanent Full Time.
Job Description: Looking for RPN for integrative medical clinic and medispa specializing women’s sexual health. Needs to be enthusiastic, motivated and a people person. Needs to be able to start IVs, do blood draws and assist other practitioners in the clinic. Duties would also include helping out the front desk and booking and closing patients who call in. Ideally has 2-3 years’ experience and believes in integrative medicine or follows a healthy lifestyle.
- Completion of college, or other approved Registered Practical Nursing program including practicum experience
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (B.C.L.S.) certification
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Practical Nurse
- Completion of OR certification and equivalent OR experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrated good manual dexterit